On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weedology

Yesterday a friend stopped over to gift us with this dragonfly that responds to the light of the sun during the night. Lovely, yes?

It was back in the high 90s again this afternoon, the dragon-flies soaking up the sun. Later it cycled all over again for our evening's entertainment.

We drove over to Rohnert Park to visit my new favorite enhanced chocolatier. I learned that I can grow up to 30 plants if I paste a laminated copy  of the recommendation signed by my doctor. I can do that, it grows like a weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails